Martes, Enero 5, 2016

Tuesday’s Tips: use canvas artwork to hide unsightly light switches etc

image

These are not the best quality of pictures but this is how I decided to hide a light switch and temperature controller in my hallway. I purchased these wrapped canvas beauties from AtHome. By positioning them right over the eyesores, I now don’t have to see them. It also allows me to hang art exactly where I wanted. If I hung around the thermostat, the art wouldn’t have been centered with the wall. It just would have created an odd look…

image

image

The depths of canvases allow for protruding switches and knobs of a circuit breaker door to be hidden seamlessly.

image

image

{Images by me}


{Keep indulging….follow me on instagram, twitter, & pinterest}


Filed under: Decor, Decorating, Interior Design, Tuesday Tips, Wall art Tagged: art, AtHome, canvas, decor, decorating, hiding eyesores, Tuesdays Tips, wall art

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento