Lunes, Enero 4, 2016

Happy 1st Monday of the Year!

image

image

My Monday didn’t get off to a great start. However I was determined to not let that ruin my day and I feel great now. Sometimes you just have to change your mindset….

image

Nothing says motivation like a well designed work space…

image

image

I like the use of this space. Not sure of the room’s square footage but you can take a page out of their book if you have a narrow area of a home and need a functional home office…

image

image

When you have sloped ceilings, you can still have a space that can be used simply by pulling furniture away from walls. Please get out of the mentality that every piece has to have a back against a wall. You will see how much better the room feels when you create conversation areas and position furniture in different ways.

image

How are you feeling this Monday?


{Keep indulging….follow me on instagram, twitter, & pinterest}


Filed under: Decor, Decorating, Office Design Tagged: abstract art, Home Office, Interior Design, workspace

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento