Sabado, Enero 16, 2016

I think I selected the hotel I want to stay in…

image

Annually my bestie and I travel somewhere for our bdays. We go either around hers or mine or somewhere in between as our birthdays fall within a month of one another. This year, we're heading to New Orleans. I have only been once and that was as a kid. I don't remember much so I can't wait to go back…

image

The Saint Hotel is located blocks away from Bourban Street and has a really funky design. I can't stay somewhere that doesn't have a nice designed interior. We won't be staying in the Presidential suite but the Lucifer room (red) is gorgeous and is my favorite…

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image


{Keep indulging….follow me on instagram, twitter, & pinterest}


Filed under: Bedroom, Color Schemes, Commercial Design, Decor, Decorating, Furniture, Hotel Indulgences, Interior Design, Lighting, Living Room Tagged: hotel indulgences, new orleans, the saint

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento