Miyerkules, Enero 20, 2016

Ever mentally have a To Buy Item and then…

image

You score a great deal on one when you weren't looking? Funny how that works. I went into TJMaxx to get 2 bar stools for my basement when I spotted it. Before me was a plush, deep tufted chair with curvy lines. It stopped short of being the chaise I always wanted but for $149, I knew I couldn't beat the price.

image

I have always loved this chair so I immediately decided against the bar stools and purchased that instead. It barely fit in my car…

image

image

Above is my gray chair. It's nice to have a different outdoor view and room perspective.

image

image

I also bought Straight Outta Compton, the director's cut.

image

image

I rounded up a few options from various stores in case you're looking for one too..

zgallerie
wayfair
wayfair
wayfair
high fashion home
joss & main
arhaus

{Top image via live stylish daily}


{Keep indulging….follow me on instagram, twitter, & pinterest}


Filed under: Decor, Decorating, Furniture, Interior Design, Lighting, Living Room, Textures Tagged: chaise lounge, glamorous, tj maxx, tufted

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento