Miyerkules, Enero 27, 2016

Can we give a round of applause for this home?

image


This is very similar to my bedroom inspiration. A bedroom that has so many textures and creates a moody, modern, relaxing atmosphere with some glam and edge. Velvet, Moroccan wedding blankets, a plush rug, mirrored and chrome details are all elements I have and want for my bedroom retreat. It's monochromatic but isn't boring because it's layered with textures to keep it interesting.


image


That's not where it ends. Check out this living room space. The coffee table is a piece of art and the palette is calming and warm.


image


image


Although I hate the infamous hand chair, this room reminds me of something Kelly Wearstler would approve of. I wish I had another angle of the banquette because it looks beautiful. I especially like how gold plays off the grays and the gunmetal chain drapes gives it edge. You can see the rest here.


{Photography: Tony Soluri

Architect: Patrick Fortelka, Charles Vincent George Architects

Interior Designer: Aimee Wertepny and Lauren Warnock, Project Interiors

Home Builder: Dave Knecht and Mike Zalud, Northridge Builders, Inc.

Landscape Architect: Eric A. Tharp, Premier}




{Keep indulging….follow me on instagram, twitter, & pinterest}


Filed under: Decor, Decorating, Furniture, Interior Design, Lighting, Living Room, Textures, Window Treatment Tagged: banquette, drapery, edgy, glam, gray, headboard, mirrored furniture, velvet, window treatments

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento