Miyerkules, Pebrero 17, 2016

Delightfull Unique Lamps...

image


I forgot how I stumbled upon Delightfull Unique Lamps but I'm glad I did. Lighting is such a crutial element in design and the more sources of the lighting, the better the impact. You can really create different moods with lighting. Delightfull has such interesting designs and the one below is my favorite. It looks like a mobile piece of suspended artwork.


image


Those chairs are pretty slick too...

image

image


image


image


The wall sconces and uplights create a dramatic play on the walls of this space....


image


Marquee signs and letters with bulbs are whimsical and fun for parties whether they are spelling out a word or displaying initials. I would love one of the letters for myself considering I collect M's...


image



image


image


image


image


image


image


image




{Keep indulging....follow me on instagram, twitter, & pinterest}


Filed under: Commercial Design, Decor, Decorating, Exterior, Furniture, Interior Design, Lighting, Living Room, Outdoor Living, Restaurant Indulgences, Retail Therapy Store Finds, Wall art Tagged: chandeliers, delightfull unique lamps, gold, lighting, modern, restaurant, sconces

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento