Miyerkules, Pebrero 3, 2016

A pretty photography shop full of Paris & London architecture

image


I love coming across sites and stores that sell items I will want to purchase from. So after I discovered Anna With Love Fine Art Photography, I wanted to share with you all.


image


I love the back story behind the start of her art photography shop. Anna visited Paris and it was there that she found her true passion for photography. She believes everyone should find a career they love and continue to work on their dreams because one day they will come reality. She went on to leave her job in television to work as a photographer for a company that eventually gave her the courage to take a leap of faith and start her own business. I haven't visited Paris or London yet but I especially love their architecture. So naturally I like photography on those two cities. Anna has some beautiful prints that make for great collages as well as blown up images to stand alone.


image


image


image


image


image


image


You can see more of her art and collections over on Anna With Love Shop.




{Keep indulging….follow me on instagram, twitter, & pinterest}


Filed under: Around the World..., Decor, Decorating, Interior Design, Retail Therapy Store Finds, Wall art Tagged: Architecture, gallery walls, london, paris, photography

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento