Huwebes, Disyembre 31, 2015

My Wish For You…

image

A lot has been going on lately including a bout with food poisoning earlier this week. I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season so far. My only wish is that if you feel unfulfilled, you will make a better effort in creating the life you wish to live in the New Year. This life of ours is way too short to be unhappy. Before we know it, we will be old and wrinkly. We don’t want to look back with regret….regretting that we never tried. Tried what? Well…only you know that. Let’s simply make better efforts to live more fruitful lives. What that entails and how you carve that out is solely up to you.

image

image

image

image

image

image

Thank you for sticking around and reading this blog, even though I have been inconsistent lately. I do plan to try harder to carve out more time to get back to what I love: sharing beautiful interiors and creating inspirations. You might have noticed a lot more home life showcased here and I do want to continue more of that next year. With that said, thank you for the support and have a wonderful safe New Year.


{Keep indulging….follow me on instagram, twitter, & pinterest}


Filed under: Blurbs, New Years, Random Pretty Pics Tagged: blurbs, new years eve

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento