Biyernes, Nobyembre 27, 2015

Megan Hess penthouse and her new illustrations featuring women of color…

image

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am truly thankful to those of you who read my blog. I first blogged about the home of fashion illustrator Megan Hess here. The interior design in this post is of her Melbourne Austrailia penthouse which is filled with plush textures and glam details. I love it all but what I like about her work is the diversity. She currently has a limited collection of fashion illustrations featuring black women which you can see at the end of this post. As a black woman, seeing yourself reflected in art makes me happy. All of her work is truly amazing.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image
image

image
image

image
image
image
image
Happy Friday! Anyone hitting the streets or online for some shopping? You can see the rest of her home over on Vogue Living and purchase her work on Megan Hess.


{Keep indulging….follow me on instagram, twitter, & pinterest}


Filed under: Bedroom, Decor, Decorating, Dining Room, Interior Design, Lighting, Living Room, Wall art Tagged: art, fashion illustrations, glam, penthouse

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento