Lunes, Mayo 2, 2016

Homegoods is now open in Milwaukee…

image

Sorry for the unexpected pause and absense in my blogging. I'm still debating on sharing what happened a few months ago in regards to one of my blog posts. Until then, let me share some captures from the new Homegoods store that is located in the Mayfair Collection in Wauwatosa, WI, a suburb of Milwaukee. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am that they are here. We have Marshalls which has a huge Homegoods section. However, you cannot match having a whole store dedicated to home decor…


image

No longer will I have to travel to North Chicago's for clients or myself. The opening day was so packed, I only stayed 10 mins. I waited 3 weeks to go again and it was a much easier crowd to deal with. The wood floors in the store are beautiful. Here are some things I saw and liked….


image


image

image

image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


Filed under: Bathroom, Bedroom, Closets, Decor, Decorating, Dining Room, Furniture, Interior Design, Kitchen, laundry area, Lighting, Living Room, Office Design, Pattern Love, Rec Room (basement), Seasonal Decor, Storage, Wall art, Window Treatment Tagged: decor, furniture, homegoods, mayfair collection, Milwaukee

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento